Visit of German Vikare and Vikarinnen (18-23 April 2020)

Visit of German Vikare and Vikarinnen (18-23 April 2020)

by David Bryan -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Lindisfarne Students,

We will be hosting 11 German guests from 18-23 April in the North East. They are men and women training for ordained ministry in the Lutheran Church in the Northern region of Germany.

They will be staying with local people over the weekend  of Sat 18 - Mon 20 April, and visiting our local Churches with their hosts on the Sunday. So far, I have hosts for nine of the guests, and therefore I write to ask if there might be others in LCT who might be able to take one or two guests that weekend.

Then they will move into a hotel for the rest of their stay, working out their own itinerary.  However, on the final Wednesday afternoon (2 - 5 pm), there is an open invitation to Lindisfarne students to join together with them to explore how vocations are discerned in our different churches. Canon Dr Alan Bartlett and Revd Dr Alastair Prince will facilitate that session. It will be in Cuthbert House. Please let me know if you can attend. 

They will be present at the Wednesday evening with us. Our guests will return to Hamburg on Thurs 23 April. 

Yours, David Bryan.